Titles combine media with supporting text and graphics to create more complex interactive components. Each Title type has its own unique properties and display options. Current Title types include:
- Playlist: A sequential series of video or audio media
- Slideshow: A sequential gallery of images
- Timeline: A chronological series of events with descriptive text and media elements
- Pin Map: An interactive map containing markers and overlays with contextual text and media elements
- Cover: An animated “introduction” visualization that links to other titles or media
Select Titles from the left toolbar to navigate to the title list view. To create a new Title, select “NEW TITLE” from the right sidebar. Refer to the help pages for individual Title types (linked above) for a step-by-step walkthrough of the authoring process.
Note: Prior to building a Title, it helps to first import all associated media to the Media Library.